Conference participants may need a Thailand Visa to enter Thailand. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Thailand visa at least 1 month in advance.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
* For more information, please contact the local Thai Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICNERA Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICNERA Conferences organizing committee. Should your application be denied, ICNERA Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICNERA Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.